Join the Farm Fresh Bloggers’ Roundup!
Want more eyes on your homesteading, farm fresh cooking, and natural living posts? Interested in sharing links to other like-minded bloggers? Sign up as a Farm Fresh Collaborator!
The Farm Fresh Bloggers’ Roundup Page is here to help you collaborate with other writers. If you want links to your website, fill out the application form below!
Anyone interested in collaborating or sharing links from collaborators … please read the following rules!
Rules for Roundup Linking!
You must follow these simple rules to link as a roundup collaborator or share a link to one of our collaborator sites!
- You may share 1 image from the original post. You may not crop or edit the photo.
- Share a natural link to the post in your copy or share the title of the post and up to the first 50 words of the post, or a short description of the post…you may not copy and share entire posts, large excerpts, or entire recipes.
- You must share a link to the original post.
- Do not misrepresent or discredit the article you are linking to in any manner! You may not share a link to another site and misrepresent, make fun of, discredit, or harass the author or their work in any way. If you don’t agree with them, don’t link to them. This is a networking and collaborative effort, not a competition for authority.
- Anyone taking part in the Farm Fresh roundup agrees to these rules or the link to their website will be removed.
- Any collaborator sharing links or allowing others to share links to their website agrees not to hold The New Homesteader’s Almanac or Tohoca, LLC responsible for any disagreements, copyright infringement, or other issues that may occur during the use of the information on this page. You enter into the roundup at your own discretion.
- The New Homesteader’s Almanac reserves the right to remove any links to sites that share information or photographs that represent or encourage actions that are illegal, pornographic, defamatory, unsuitable for minors under the age of 18, discriminatory, or hateful in any manner. Sites that use spyware or malware and sites that contain spam content will not be allowed a link on this page.
- Collaborators do not necessarily represent the views or beliefs of Lisa Lombardo, The New Homesteader’s Almanac, or Tohoca, LLC.
- All content must be family friendly.
What’s in it For You?
Sharing links to other websites increases the chances that they will link to your site or leave a comment on your post. If they have pingbacks enabled, you’ll have a backlink. You’ll be sharing helpful information that is related to your post topic. Your readers will see you as an influencer when you link to valuable information on your site!
Signing up as a collaborator gives you the opportunity to gain links to your website from other sites. Backlinks are a valuable way to increase your exposure online!
Collaborators are encouraged to network and promote each others’ work. This roundup is a great way to meet new friends and learn from them!
Sharing Your Website in this Roundup…
Your website must fall into one of the following categories to be added as a collaborator:
- Organic, sustainable, and green lifestyles
- Food preservation
- Self-reliance lifestyle
- Food blogging with an emphasis on farm fresh, from scratch, healthy living, homegrown, or natural foods
- Healthy lifestyle
- If you aren’t sure if you fit in any of these, ask in the comments!
More Information for Bloggers
Are you interested in creating an expert roundup post on your site? Here is a link to a post on how to do just that! The Ultimate Guide to Creating an Expert Roundup Post that Gets 1000s of Shares!
Tips for Getting Your Content Shared!
If you would like more sites to share links to your articles, here are some tips to follow:
- Create quality content that is engaging and informative and/or…
- Tell a story that entertains the reader or shares a unique perspective on a subject related to the niches listed
- Share images that are attractive and sized for easy sharing (around 600x 450 & pins 735×1102 are good sizes)
- Follow the rules listed above and let the author know when you share a link to their site
- Network with other authors and promote quality content from them
- Make sure your posts are easy to read…no fancy, light, or small font that is difficult to read, no light font on dark background. Use correct grammar and punctuation, and don’t ramble on and on 🙂
If you agree to the above rules and wish to apply as a collaborator, fill out the contact form…
Thank you for participating in the Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup!